This has been a surreal experience for many of us, and we’re right there with you, doing our best to stay safe in these unprecedented times.
Ultimately we cannot reiterate enough: your health, as well as the health of our employees, are our top priorities. We are working to ensure not only a clean environment, but also a process for your appointment that ensures the health & safety of all those involved. To that end, please see below for the current safety measures we have in place.
BEAUTY by BUFORD COVID-19 protocol
To help protect both you and our team; these interventions will stay in place as long as needed.
Our measures will include:
- Screening all patients ahead of treatment or surgery. In an effort to determine any potential risk or contraction of COVID-19, we will check in with all patients to review any possible symptoms prior to their procedure as well as the day before and the day of surgery.
- Patient temperatures are taken upon arrival and recorded. Additionally, patients will be asked to fill out a COVID questionnaire and sign a COVID-specific consent form.
- Patients are asked to self-isolate for a week prior to their surgery. In addition to self-isolation measures, we ask patients to self-monitor their symptoms daily, wear masks in public if they need to leave the house, and follow strict self-hygiene measures.
- The number of people allowed in our building will be minimized. We will continue to ask family members or designated drivers to drop off patients prior to the procedure. They will not be able to wait in the waiting room. Additionally, only necessary personnel will be allowed to attend surgeries.
- Please wear a mask to our office. All of our staff are wearing masks and patients, plus any other person that must enter the building, need to be wearing a mask as well. Additionally, anyone picking up patients will need to wear a mask.
While these extra measures may seem inconvenient at times, we hope you will support us as we do our best to keep each other safe.