- 25,000+ PROCEDURES PERFORMED
- 25+ YEARS OF AWARD-WINNING EXPERTISE
- NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED
Meet Dr. Buford
Denver, Colorado board-certified plastic surgeon Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO, specializes in non-invasive and cosmetic plastic surgery procedures that empower you to look and feel your very best.
A nationally recognized expert and trainer in the safe and effective use of injectables, Dr. Buford is renowned for his expertise in breast enhancements, including Denver breast augmentation and breast lift, abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), liposuction, and facials, along with his revolutionary Before Baby Body program for moms looking to regain their pre-pregnancy bodies and confidence. Dr. Buford has a proven reputation and the qualifications to match.
As an experienced authority in the area of primary as well as secondary breast revision surgery, Dr. Buford has performed more than 6000 breast procedures over his career and has worked with patients from all over the world.
Given his background, he has been asked to participate in an advisory role to top breast implant manufacturers such as MENTOR and ALLERGAN, where he has worked with other key opinion leaders to help educate medical professionals as well as provide feedback to industry to help improve existing implant options as well as develop potential new devices.
Awards & Recognitions
Since 2014, Dr. Buford has been honored yearly as a Doctors' Choice Awards City Winner award. For 2016, he was chosen out of 6,000 other nominees for receiving the highest number of doctor reviews.
Dr. Buford is grateful for this recognition and the support of his colleagues. Dr. Buford also won the 2017 Top Plastic Surgeon of April Award from the Doctor's Choice Awards. In addition, he was presented the 2017 Winner of the prestigious Diamond Crystal Award and Top Plastic Surgeon West by Aesthetic Everything, the nation's largest social network for aesthetic medicine professionals, with over 1 million followers.
Most recently, Dr. Buford has been named a Castle Connolly Top Doctor for 2022. This award is a recognition that only goes to the top 7% of all US board-certified physicians. Dr. Buford is proud to have won this award in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and now in 2023.
RealSelf Top Doc
Dr. Buford was also named a “Top Doc” by the popular online cosmetic surgery community, RealSelf. This recognition is reserved for surgeons who have exceptional patient ratings and positive feedback on their contributions—and this honor is awarded to less than 10% of the RealSelf doctor community. Dr. Buford is honored by the support of his patients and this recognition by RealSelf.
A nationally recognized judge for the Miss America Foundation and media and industry darling, Dr. Buford has been a featured expert on numerous television talk shows, plastic surgery websites, books, magazines, and newspapers. He has published several leading white papers on plastic surgery, and is a premier expert trainer in the industry, leading CME courses and training seminars.
Dr. Buford is a top resource for patients like you who expect the very best from their cosmetic plastic surgery experience. He boasts a long list of accolades and accreditations, including features in Vogue Magazine, ABCNews.com, e!news online, RealSelf.com, Plastic Surgery Advisor, FOX television affiliates, healthology.com, emedicine.com and The Aesthetic Guide as a respected industry resource for professional advice and training on cosmetic plastic surgery and injectables such as BOTOX®, Restylane® and JUVÉDERM®.
And above all, he holds extensive client testimonial support, illustrating his ability to connect not only with media and industry power brokers, but everyday patients like you.
Dr. Buford is a published author and recently compiled his extensive knowledge of all things breast augmentation into The Boob Job Bible: Your Ultimate Guide to Breast Surgery.
Have you thought about breast implants, read everything there is online, but still wondered what it is that people aren’t telling you? If you’re ready to learn what it’s really like to get breast enhancement—from surgery to recovery and beyond—Dr. Buford wrote The Boob Job Bible for you.
Dr. Buford released his second book, Eat, Drink, Heal, a book focused on surgical nutrition for optimal healing that will help both doctors and patients alike.
Already receiving acclaim from fellow physicians, Eat, Drink, Heal is not your average diet book—and Dr. Buford hopes it can help empower patients to be proactive in their health and healing.
He is also the lead author of BEAUTY and the BUSINESS, which was first published in January 2010. The book was inspired by a number of both medical and non-medical businesses from across the United States and focuses on the key components critical to a practice focused on not only top-notch surgical results but also on the aim of delivering a quality customer experience. He continues to speak on a yearly basis at several major medical meetings across the country on topics from this book.
Dr. Buford is a graduate of the Baker/Stuzin/Baker Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship in Miami, making him one of the few cosmetic Plastic Surgeons in the Rocky Mountain Region to complete formal post-graduate training. Dr. Buford holds higher degrees from the Georgetown University School of Medicine and the University of California, San Diego.
In 2006, the Consumers’ Research Council of America named him one of “America’s Top Surgeons.” He is a native of Portland, Oregon, who currently lives and works in the Denver and Lone Tree area. Time away from his practice is spent writing, cooking, and enjoying Colorado’s abundant outdoor pastimes.
So when it comes to choosing the right Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon for you…there’s no need to look any further. Let Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO help you love the skin you’re in again. Dr. Buford is also a member of the RealSelf Business Advisory Board, a leadership group dedicated to working alongside RealSelf to improve its tools, services, and community.
Plastic Surgery Thought-Leader
- Board Certified ~ American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow ~ American College of Surgeons
- Plastic Surgery Residency ~ Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship ~ Plastic Surgery Associates
- General Surgery Residency ~ Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Doctor of Medicine Degree ~ Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Arts Degree ~ University of California, San Diego
- Honorary Fellow ~ UCSD Revelle College
- Certified Allergan National MASTER Facial Injectables Trainer:
- Voluma XC/Vollure XC/Volbella XC
- Principal Founder, Core Aesthetics Training Institute
- Founder/President, Core Aesthetics Consulting
- Consultant/Advisor/Speaker: Allergan
- Consultant/Advisor/Speaker: Evolus
- Consultant/Advisor/Speaker: Revance
- Consultant/Advisor/Speaker: Apyx Medical
- One of Ten Sculptra Master Trainers chosen for the North American Train the Trainer Program
- Business Advisory Board, RealSelf
- Consultant/Advisor, MONJ
- Top Doc, RealSelf
- Top Plastic Surgeon City Winner, Doctors Choice Award (2014-2018)
- Advisory Board, The Aesthetic Guide
- Advisory Board, Modern Aesthetics Magazine
- Medical Advisory Board Co-Chair, OCTANe
- Ambassador Advisory Board, Aesthetics BioMedical
- Gehrson Lehman Group (GLG) Leader, in top 5% of North American Consultants to the financial industry
- Named one of America’s Top Surgeons in the 2008 Guide to America’s Top Surgeons
- 2017 Diamond Crystal Award/Top Plastic Surgeon West (Aesthetic Everything)
- 2018 UCSD Revelle College Commencement Address Speaker
- Official Plastic Surgeon to the Miss Colorado Pageant
- Official Plastic Surgery Consultant to the ALICE 105.9 FM Morning Show
- Frequent guest on FOX Good Day Colorado
- Over 6000 breast-related procedures
Denver board-certified plastic surgeon Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO's private cosmetic plastic surgery clinic is located in Lone Tree, Colorado. His plastic surgery procedures are either performed at an accredited outpatient facility minutes from his office in the heart of the Denver Tech Center, or in-office at BEAUTY by BUFORD in Lone Tree.