New Articles & Media
Featuring Dr. Buford
Dr. Buford and his talented staff are proud to have been recognized by a number of organizations for their commitment to patient safety and beautiful results. Over the years, Dr. Buford has been featured in a number of both local and national publications, podcasts, and websites. See his recognitions and media appearances below.
Dr. Buford mentioned in Harper's Bazaar Germany
Dr. Buford shares his expertise on EON body contouring in this article about the latest innovations of laser technology in the medical and aesthetics industries.READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE
Dr. Buford mentioned in AEDIT article
In Breast Implants 101: Your Guide To Type, Shape, Texture, And More, AEDIT speaks to "the man who quite literally wrote the book on implants", our very own Dr. Buford.READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE
Dr. Buford appearance on "How I Scaled My Aesthetic Clinic" Podcast
Dr. Buford was featured in an episode of the How I Scaled My Aesthetic Clinic podcast, where he discussed how he has successfully built extraordinary patient loyalty.LISTEN TO THE FULL PODCAST HERE
Dr. Buford & Top Docs Discuss Reopening Their Practices and What Patients Want
While participating in the Aesthetic Industry Association's recent Crisis Call, Michael Gold, M.D., F.A.A.D., and Gregory Buford, M.D., F.A.C.S., related how their reopened practices are doing from a business standpoint and in terms of what treatments patients have been requesting.CHECK OUT THE VIDEO HERE
Is Social Media Destroying Medicine?
At a recent Real Self Advisory Board meeting, Dr. Buford and other's give input on whether there’s a risk that true experts are being drowned out and diluted by social media influencers, Dr. Google, and the like.READ THE FULL ARTICLE
The Rise of Telemedicine, featuring Dr. Buford
Digital platforms are helping aesthetic practices weather coronavirus-related shutdowns—and are likely to see increased use long after the emergency ends.READ THE FULL ARTICLE
Dr. Buford Discuss Aesthetic Procedures Resuming During COVID-19
Plastic surgery, dermatology, and dentistry practices are reopening, but the experience is not what it used to be. Here’s what you need to know before your next aesthetic appointment, from Dr. Buford and Vivian Mood, Assistant Editor at aedit.com.READ THE FULL ARTICLE
Post-Procedure Exercise Guidelines According to Dr. Buford and AEDIT
One of the most common questions plastic surgeons are asked during a consultation: ‘When can I start working out again?’ Dr. Buford break down the general rules and why they stand true.READ THE FULL ARTICLE
Dr. Buford Interviewed by RealSelf University
From the how the dumbest thing anyone ever said to him about the practice of medicine turned into his entire practice marketing philosophy, to the hard lessons he’s learned in marketing, to the questions you have to ask before you build a website—and more!LISTEN HERE
Dr. Buford Talks with Aesthetic Edit About Correcting C-Section Scars
Lesley Rotchford of Aesthetic Edit recently interviewed Dr. Buford about various ways to improve the appearance of c-section scars, including laser skin resurfacing, microneedling, and surgery.READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE
Anthony Youn, MD of Holistic Plastic Surgery Show Interviews Dr. Buford
Dr. Buford recently spoke with Dr. Anthony Youn about "nutraceuticals" and how what you eat can have a profound effect on your appearance and how you heal from surgery.LISTEN HERE
Dr. Buford Talks Microtreatments on KDVR's Colorado's Best Show
Aesthetic technology just keeps getting better—it can be tough to keep up with all the latest options yourself. Never fear, Dr. Buford is one of the nation's leading authorities on minimally invasive aesthetic medicine. He recently joined Joana Canals and Paula Haddock on Colorado's Best to discuss the latest in non-surgical "microtreatments" for beautiful, lasting results without a major procedure.WATCH IT HERE
Dr. Buford chat with Ryan Estes about Eat, Drink, Heal
Last month, Dr. Buford spoke with Velocity with Ryan Estes about Eat, Drink, Heal and how the right nutrition can help you live a better life.Listen HERE
Thinking About Crowd-Funding Your Cosmetic Surgery? Dr. Buford Tells Zwivel Why it May Not Be a Great Idea
A breast augmentation or tummy tuck may carry a high price tag, but is asking friends and family the best way to fund your procedure? The experts say no. Instead, ask your surgeon about their plastic surgery financing options.READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE
Dr. Buford Talks with Zwivel About Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
Breast implants still reign as the best choice for seeing dramatic improvements in breast size and shape, but there is a natural alternative: fat transfer to the breast.READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE
Dr. Buford Weighs in on Aging on Zwivel
Wondering what you can do to look a bit younger? Dr. Buford was recently interviewed by Zwivel about the 5 ways you can look 5 years younger.READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE
Dr. Bufords Discusses Black Market Butt Injections with Rooster Magazine
There's no question that a "bootylicious" look is what's in—but at what cost? Dr. Buford recently talked with Rooster about the dangers of black market butt injections and who patients should visit for safe, beautiful results.READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE
Romper Asks Dr. Buford About Postpartum Breast Changes
Wondering what happens to your breasts during and after pregnancy? You'll want to check out Dr. Buford's article with Romper!READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE
Dr. Buford Chats with The Tab About Steven Bannon's Face
Love them or hate them, politicians become a large part of our lives—and their looks can be hard to ignore. Recently, The Tab reached out to Dr. Buford to talk about Steve Bannon's haggard appearance.READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE
Aesthetics Across Specialties with Dr. Buford
A discussion of the evolution of aesthetics across specialties over the past two decades, from the introduction of Botox for wrinkles to tumescent liposuction, and the overall benefits of having a multispecialty community working together to advance the space.READ THE FULL ARTICLE
Dr. Buford Interview with Harper's Bazaar
Dr. Buford dives into EON body contouring - what is is, how it works, what is treats, and why he believes this innovative technology to be the next big thing in body contouring.READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE
Introducing Spiderwort’s CelluJuve® Clinical Advisory Board
Spiderwort Inc. has announced its Clinical Advisory Board for CelluJuve®, a cutting-edge plant-based dermal filler. Comprising renowned experts in plastic surgery and dermatology, this board includes Dr. Gregory A Buford.READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE
Awards & Recognitions
Doctors' Choice Awards Announces the Winners of the Doctors' Choice Awards in Plastic Surgery for 2015. Congratulations to Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO for his selection as one of 8 Plastic Surgeons nationally.
Allergan recently named Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO as Master Trainer for VOLUMA XC. This title has been granted to only 27 nationally recognized trainers across the United States and is based upon level of experience and technical prowess with this revolutionary new filler.
BEAUTY by BUFORD was recognized as a Diamond Level account. This status is awarded on a yearly basis to the top 1% of national accounts.
Dr. Buford was named a “Top Doc” by popular online cosmetic surgery community, RealSelf. This recognition is reserved for surgeons who have exceptional patient ratings and positive feedback on their contributions—and this honor is awarded to less than 10% of the RealSelf doctor community. Dr. Buford is honored by the support of his patients and this recognition by RealSelf.
Videos & Podcasts
December 6, 2023: EON Webinar
Dr. Buford discusses the benefits and advantages to EON fat reduction and body contouring treatment.
July 11, 2016: "Interview with Plastic Surgeon Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO, Englewood City Winner
Dr. Buford was recently interviewed by DCA TV about his recognition as an Englewood City Winner.
June 14, 2014: "Watch out for Greedy Plastic Surgeon Imposters"(Real Self video interview - Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Meeting/Las Vegas, NV)
If you are a newbie to Plastic Surgery, Dr. Greg Buford explains what you should look for an ask of your potential surgeon to ensure you are receiving the best care possible.
June 14, 2014: "How Do I Know When It's Time For Breast Revision Surgery?" (Real Self video interview - Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Meeting/Las Vegas, NV)
Most plastic surgeons will note that breast implants usually only last about 10 years, but how will a patient know when it's time to get a revision if they don't watch the calendar?
June 14, 2014: Marijuana Use After Surgery: When's It Safe to Start Smoking Again? (Real Self video interview - Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Meeting/Las Vegas, NV)
Due to the widespread legalization of marijuana, Dr. Greg Buford sends out of a word of caution to patients who wish to partake following surgery.
June 14, 2014: The Dreaded Uni-Boob: What Is It and How Is It Fixed? (Real Self video interview - Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Meeting/Las Vegas, NV)
One boob to rule them all... No way! Dr. Greg Buford explains what causes symmastia (aka "uni-boob") and how it can be fixed in surgery.
June 14, 2014: For Better Post-Op Results, Eat More of THIS. (Real Self video interview - Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Meeting/Las Vegas, NV)
Dr. Greg Buford explains how a good diet can affect patients after surgery and what they should concentrate on the most.
June 14, 2014: The Results of Plastic Surgery Will Always Be Better If You Focus on This... (Real Self video interview - Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Meeting/Las Vegas, NV)
Dr. Greg Buford discusses his novel approach to plastic surgery, which combines the usual surgical procedures with a focus on the patients' lifestyle and diet.
DOCTORS OF THE USA: "Healing after Surgery with Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO"
Doctors of the USA welcomes Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO, M.D., a nationally recognized expert on minimally invasive facial rejuvenation as well as the author of “Beauty and the Business”, to talk about why what you can eat can make or break your recovery, what most doctors are not doing right, why we are focusing on the wrong things and what you can do to improve your recovery. Listen in as he also shares the coming blend of Plastic Surgery & Anti-Aging Medicine.
To listen to the interview, please CLICK HERE.
DOCTORS OF THE USA: "Body Contouring by Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO"
Doctors of the USA welcomes Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO, a nationally recognized expert on minimally invasive facial rejuvenation as well as the author of “Beauty and the Business”, to talk about the latest trend in body contouring. Listen in as he shares his latest program that he is launching for his body contouring which actually looks at the patient’s nutritional status before surgery to determine any unmet needs.
To listen to the interview, please CLICK HERE.
eDrugStore.md: "Over the Counter vs. Medical Skin Care Products: Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO"
Denver, Colorado Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO who specializes in non-invasive and cosmetic plastic surgery procedures joined the show. He talks about difference between over the counter and medical skin care products, what’s new in skin care that really works, his recommendation for people on a limited budget in taking care of their skin…Over the Counter vs Medical Skin Care Products: Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO
To listen to the podcast, CLICK HERE.
WebTalkRadio: "Inside Cosmetic Surgery Today – How To Choose a Cosmetic Doctor – Advice From Dr Lycka & Dr Buford"
As the numbers of people choosing to have cosmetic surgery procedures increases, a very important aspect is finding the most appropriate cosmetic doctor to perform the treatment to achieve the required results. But is it really so hard to choose the right person? This week Dr Lycka talks with Dr Gregory Buford, about this subject. Dr Buford outlines some very important questions to ask during that crucial first consultation. And one thing both doctors agree with is that price alone should never be the only way of selecting the person who will perform any type of surgery or cosmetic procedure upon yourself. Listen for some very wise and practical advice – and then use it!
To listen to the podcast, CLICK HERE.
- "Anti-Aging Treatments for Your Hands" - WebMD
- "The New Patient Manifesto: A Physician's Perspective" - Huffington Post
- "Denver's Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO Calls for Increased Unbiased Marijuana Research" - Yahoo Finance
- "Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO Reveals the Secrets to Artful Breast Augmentation Results" - MarketWatch
- "Added Value can Boost Your Value in a Down Economy" - HealthLeaders Media
- "Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO and Top Plastic Surgeon Selected as a Keynote Speaker at Spa & Resort Expo LA Convention Center, February 23-25." - thefreelibrary.com
- "Total Hand Rejuvenation" - Articles Factory
- "Plastic Surgeon and Consultant Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO Shares 5 Ways to Look Younger Without Surgery" - Press Release Headlines
- "Denver Plastic Surgeon Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO Prefers Superior Results with Silicone Implants" - PRWeb
- "Do you Really Know How to Choose a Good Doctor?" - KevinMD
- "Adweek Picks the Years Most Bizare Gifts" - ADWEEK
- "Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO Announces Pre-Op Tips Describing How to Prepare for Plastic Surgery" - PRLOG
- "Taylor Lautner, Put Your Shirt On" - EOnline
- "Editorial Board Forum: Is Innovation Important in Practice?" - Modern Aesthetics
- "For Better Skin, Start with Sleep" - SkinMedica
- "'Eye M Beautiful' treatment package addresses midface aging" - Cosmetic Surgery Times
- "Surgeons Give Support" - breastoasis.org
- "IAPAM Reports on the Top Aesthetic Medicine Trends for 2012" - Aesthetic News
- "Pageant Plastic Surgeon Describes Advancements in Skin Care Technologies" - Pageant Center
- "How to Avoid Being Burned by Staff Burnout" - amednews
- "Kate Gosselin and Mommy Makeovers: The Plastic Surgery Mystery" - sheknows.com
- "Medical Weight Loss: Magic Or Not?" - MedEsthetics.
- "Supratip Deformity Rhinoplasty" - Medscape
- "Men and the Lipstick Factor" - coloradoBIZ Magazine
- "You want them to be HOW big?" - watchboom.com
- "Firm Up the Face Without Going Under the Knife?" - Denver Post
- "Honey: A Miracle Cure?" - Quality Health
- "5 Ways To Successfully Reach New Patients Using Social Media" - American Health & Beauty
- "Rise In Breast Augmentation For Baby Boomers" - American Health & Beauty
- "Breast Revision Options For Previous Breast Augmentation Patients" - American Health & Beauty
- "Breast Augmentation with Minimal Scarring with The Keller Funnel" - American Health & Beauty
- "Breast Augmentation 101: Understanding Breast Implant Options" - American Health & Beauty
- "Too Much Plastic Surgery? Natural Looking Revision Is Possible" - American Health & Beauty
- "Bargain BOTOX? Not Worth The Savings" - American Health & Beauty
- "Dr. Drew Ordon Discusses Breast Implant Replacement For Older Patients" - American Health & Beauty
- "More Male Patients Seeking Cosmetic Procedures" - American Health & Beauty
- "More Important than Picking a Car: How to Choose the Right Plastic Surgeon" - American Health & Beauty
- "Beauty and the Business, Segment One: What Defines Success?" - American Health & Beauty
- "Beauty and the Business, Segment Two: Branding" - American Health & Beauty
- "Beauty and the Business, Segment Three: Before You Start" - American Health & Beauty
- "Beauty and the Business, Segment Four: Customer Service" - American Health & Beauty
- "Beauty and the Business, Segment Five: The Zone of Client Opportunity" - American Health & Beauty