At BEAUTY by BUFORD, you’ll experience exceptional patient care, safety, and beautiful cosmetic surgery results from one of America’s Top Surgeons.
Trusted Plastic Surgeon in Denver
BEAUTY by BUFORD gives you a winning balance of innovative treatment options, stunning results, and expert care—all in a top-notch private setting. Find our immaculate and comfortable office in Lone Tree, serving the larger areas around Denver, Aurora, Lakewood and Englewood areas.
Cutting-Edge Cosmetic Enhancement
Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO and his team have been helping plastic surgery patients from the greater Denver area look and feel their very best for over 20 years.
In addition to a full suite of breast, body, and facial plastic surgery procedures, you also have a wide variety of non-surgical and minimally invasive treatment options.
Expert Surgical Care
Board-certified plastic surgeon Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS, PCEO is nationally recognized for his beautiful cosmetic surgery results. He‘s been named one of "America's Top Surgeons," so you can feel confident that you're in good hands.
Dr. Buford provides comprehensive treatment, ensuring he fully understands your health, concerns, and ultimate goals before designing a treatment plan that is an excellent fit for you.
While we enjoy Denver with all it offers in culture, entertainment, and recreation, there's a downside: the traffic.
Because the city is so widespread and sprawling—over 150 miles of the metro area—we all sit in traffic jams from time to time. And, of course, we have the notorious intersection of I-25 and I-70 that locals call the "Mousetrap."
There are ways to avoid idle time behind the wheel, however. Here are some tips and tools to help you beat the traffic in Denver:
- Avoid heavy commuter traffic. If you must commute daily, alter your travel times; leave home 30 minutes earlier each day, for example.
- Take an alternative route. Avoid I-25 and I-70 by using I-76, I-270, or E470; E470 is a toll highway with lighter traffic than the interstates. Highways are also a good option: to bypass I-25, try Hwy 85 or Hwy 287.
- Avoid I-70 westbound on Friday afternoons and Saturday and Sunday mornings when travel to the mountains is high. Not surprisingly, I-70 eastbound is congested on Saturday and Sunday afternoons when folks return to Denver.
- Know the "bests" and "worsts." The worst traffic day is Friday, with the heaviest traffic from 5 to 6 PM; the best traffic day is Monday, with the best travel hour being 6 to 7 AM on Friday.
- Always check traffic conditions before you leave. Use any of the tools listed below for up-to-date information.
Use your computer, tablet, or smartphone to get current traffic and road closure information. Here are some resources:
I Feel Better than Ever
"I've seen Dr. Buford for two procedures and am beyond happy with the results. I'm three months post-surgery, my clothes are loose, my stomach is flat, my love handles are non-existent, and most importantly, I feel the best I've ever felt! You're in the best hands with BEAUTY by BUFORD."
— Diana R.
Thrilled with My Results
"Doctor Buford has been amazing. At three months post-op, I am thrilled with my results. Recovery was easy, and everything has been so great. I recommend BEAUTY by BUFORD to anyone looking into breast augmentation or revision."
— Steva V.