In an ideal world, you’d be within minutes of a top Plastic Surgeon who’s an expert in your desired procedure and who operates in an accredited plastic surgery center. In the real world, however, most of us do not have a great Plastic Surgeon next door. So consider combining a plastic surgery procedure with a trip to Denver. Here are the reasons why this is a winning combination:
10. It’s time for a vacation. If you’ve been putting off your vacation and a plastic surgery procedure, come to beautiful Denver for both. Our friendly staff can even help you find excellent accommodations.
9. Denver is a world-class cultural destination. Wander through the Denver Art Museum, window-shop in Larimer Square, attend a concert at the famous Red Rocks Amphitheater, or tour the U.S. Mint. There’s lots to do, regardless of the season.
8. Denver is a major-league sports town. The Colorado Rockies, Denver Broncos, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, and more all play here. Coors Field, the Pepsi Center, and Sports Authority Field at Mile High are all located within blocks of each other.
7. No qualified Plastic Surgeons at home. After sitting through one unsatisfactory consultation after another, maybe you’ve come to the conclusion that your local Plastic Surgeons aren’t right for you. Widen your search. Choosing the right surgeon is the most important decision you can make to ensure results you’ll love.
6. The Rocky Mountains. Denver presents as scenic a setting as you can imagine for recuperating from plastic surgery. Even if you do nothing other than gaze out the window at the Rockies, you’ll feel their soothing influence as you recover.
5. You need to escape the naysayers. If your friends and family aren’t as enthusiastic about your decision to have surgery as you are, maybe you should have your plastic surgery procedure away from home. You’ll return home refreshed and ready for compliments!
4. Good food helps you heal. Our restaurants are made even better by the chefs who source fresh ingredients from local farms. Let us recommend food options to nurture you during your recovery, as well as restaurants worthy of celebrating your new look!
3. We’ll help you look your best. While you’re with us, let Lisa Haigh, our certified paramedical esthetician, make your skin shine! The improvements in your skin will continue even after you leave because she’ll devise a practical regimen you can follow at home.
2. Privacy is your buzzword. If you don’t plan to tell anyone what you’re doing, the best option is to go elsewhere to have your surgery. Tell your friends and family you’re going off for a retreat. When you come back after your liposuction or eyelid lift, you’ll have the perfect excuse for looking great.
1. Dr. Buford is worth it! Come in for a consultation, and you’ll know. Dr. Buford specializes in non-invasive and cosmetic plastic surgery procedures. He has the skill needed to inspire trust and deliver results. He’s board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has the level of training and experience you need in a Plastic Surgeon.
You may also be interested in: